Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Putting T-Bar

My General Manager Brent Krause, PGA purchased a new training aid for use at Wynlakes recently. I took it out on our putting green and found that it is one of the best putting training aids in golf! The T-Bar consists of light weight metal that attaches to your putter through the use of clamps.

Right away, I found myself in the exact setup that I try to teach all my students; forearms down the putter shaft, shoulders parallel left of the target, hands even with the ball, hands under shoulders, eyes over the ball.

During the stroke it is so easy to feel your shoulders move the stroke. If you are a player that over uses your hands this is a perfect tool for you to eliminate that movement and use your big muscles to make the stroke.

Watch The T-Bar in action!



After using the The Putting T-Bar, I quickly started hitting more solid putts that held a tight roll on the green. I recommend this training aid to any player and will be using it in all of my putting lessons.

If you would like to more information on The Putting T-Bar or would like to purchase, please visit http://www.wrightputtingdynamics.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment