Friday, January 28, 2011

FootJoy DryJoy Tour Review

FootJoy DryJoy Tour hit the market in early January 2011. $170.00

FootJoy Says:
The DryJoy Tour blends traditional upper styling with cutting-edge, next generation Stability PODS technology. They boast innovative TPU-infused mid sole/out sole components engineered to offer enhanced platform stability while maintaining the comfort and flexibility that players count on. They are available in 8 different styles.

Jake Says:
These shoes are absolutely amazing! I have been a traditionalist when it comes to shoes wearing mostly FootJoy Classics and their new Icon model, but I thought I would give this new shoe a chance. When I first put them on I could not help but notice how comfortable and stable they felt. After practicing and playing in them a few times my opinion only grew stronger. They are remarkably comfortable and the new PODS technology gives you extreme stability while still being able to maneuver the foot throughout the swing. They are also very attractive making them look very close to its more expensive Icon model.

I would recommend these shoes to ANYONE! They have the classic look and feel that will make the traditional player very happy without sacrificing performance. The DryJoy Tour also gives the player that is looking for extreme comfort for walking an excellent shoe. The only downside I can think of is that they do not come in very "wild" models for those of us that like to be trendy. Otherwise, great price and great quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment